Greetings from TCS BPS!!
TCS as an Organization are pioneers in BPS services. This key strategic division – powered by a unique combination of deep domain expertise, process excellence and innovative technology world-class solutions across diverse industries. With talent pool of over 55000, BPS has state-of-the-art delivery centers spread across India, Hungary, Ecuador, Chile, Uruguay, UK, USA and China.
TCS was ranked no.1 in India’s Most Respected Companies survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Role: Credit risk model development
Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
* Actively be a part of Model Development
* Creation of support material for review of model by clients internal senior business partners and modelers
* Perform any all analysis pertaining to model development process
* Review code as necessary
* Documentation Review (replication of charts and clear tracking of content)
* Candidate needs a minimum 2-3 years of experience in Model Development within Credit Risk area of banking domain
* Should have good knowledge SAS, SAS macros
* Good background of Statistics and knowledge of Finance would be added advantage
* Candidates should be a Statistics or Economics major or candiates with Engineering background with prior experience in Credit Risk modeling
* Candidates with prior experience in Wholesale or Retail Credit Risk Modeling will be preferred
If interested to take this opportunity forward would request to share across updated resume along with following details and we shall get in touch with you to take it forward.
Total Yrs. of Experience
Talent Acquisition Group
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
A man works on the 10th floor and always takes the elevator down to ground level at the end of the day. Yet every morning, he only takes the elevator to the 7th floor and then walks up the stairs to the 10th floor, even when in a hurry. But he will go all the way to the 10th floor when others are in the elevator with him or on a rainy day. Why?